When there is nowhere else to turn, FVAP is here to help. Click the Donate button below, and your gift will protect a child from additional abuse and long-lasting trauma. Your gift will empower abuse survivors to get the safety and justice they deserve.
Ways to Give
One-time Cash Gifts
Monthly Recurring Donations
Donor Advised Funds
Planned Giving & Bequests
Gifts of Stock
Advocate: up to $99
To make a gift in honor of the late Herma Hill Kay, visit the Herma Hill Kay Memorial Fund webpage or designate your gift to Herma’s fund on your donation form.
Have questions about the ways you can give or have an idea on another way you can support survivors? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Could Not Do This Without You
Your gift enables us to:
- Provide free legal representation to abuse survivors in appeals to overturn trial court decisions that leave them and/or their children at risk of ongoing abuse
- Hold California courts accountable, and make sure the law does what it’s supposed to: keep families safe
- Reach domestic violence survivors in the rural areas who do not have access to legal representation
- Train California attorneys, judges, and domestic violence advocates on important relevant issues so they can better protect children and domestic violence survivors
- Mentor law students to become the next generation of effective, passionate legal advocates on behalf of domestic violence victims
- Ultimately change California law by setting new legal precedent that always prioritizes the safety of children and domestic violence survivors
What is FVAP doing to end domestic violence in California?
By appealing and publishing cases that prioritize the safety and well-being of California kids and survivors, FVAP is setting new, binding statewide legal precedent with a larger goal in mind: ending the inter-generational cycle of abuse and trauma by keeping kids out of abusive homes. Children are far less likely to become abusers themselves if they grow up in safe, healthy environments, free from abuse.
In this way, FVAP is building a better California for the next generation, one case at a time.
Support FVAP every time you shop on Amazon at no extra cost to you. Click here to designate Family Violence Appellate Project as your AmazonSmile charity.
Make a donation via PayPal
Check with your Human Resource Department to see if your employer will match your gift!